Made in Germany
KAESER’s renowned MOBILAIR range of portable compressors is manufactured in a state-of-the-art production facility located directly next to the KAESER main plant in Coburg, Northern Bavaria. Equipped with the very latest technology, the recently modernised portable compressor plant boasts TÜV (German Technical Inspection Agency) certified sound testing facilities for free-field sound level measurement, an advanced powder coating installation and highly efficient production logistics. With minimal turn-around time, KAESER’s highly qualified personnel are able to assemble portable compressors of all sizes and equipment levels to suit our customers’ specific needs.
Every KAESER rotary screw airend is equipped with energy-saving SIGMA PROFILE rotors. Components manufactured to the highest standards and precision aligned roller-bearings ensure long service life with maximum reliability
MOBILAIR portable compressors are simple to operate, provide excellent component accessibility and are easy to maintain. Features also include automatic monitoring and shutdown.
Patented Anti-Frost Control
Specially developed by KAESER for portable compressors, the patented Anti-Frost Control automatically adjusts operating temperature in relation to ambient. Together with the optional tool lubricator, this not only prevents tools from freezing, but also extends air tool service life and availability.
MOBILAIR M 13 – M 350
With the world-renowned SIGMA PROFILE
Flow rate 1.2 to 34.0 m³/min (42 – 1200 cfm).
Efficient KAESER V-belt drive
KAESER screw compressors with V-belt drive provide outstanding efficiency and reliability. KAESER was one of the first compressor manufacturers to introduce the V-belt drive system. The KAESER drive is characterised by an automatic tensioning device that ensures constant transmission efficiency and reduced maintenance costs. SX series models are equipped with a flat drive belt that does not require additional tensioning.
Save energy with the KAESER SIGMA PROFILE
Every KAESER rotary screw airend is equipped with energy-saving SIGMA PROFILE rotors. Components manufactured to the highest standards and precision aligned roller-bearings ensure long service life with maximum reliability.
SIGMA CONTROL 2
The control unit features an easy to read display and durable input keys. All relevant information can be viewed at a glance and user-friendliness is further enhanced by the logical menu structure coupled with the ability to display data in any one of 30 selectable languages.
Automatic belt tensioning
The automatic belt tensioning device ensures consistent transmission efficiency and excellent drive-system reliability. (Not required for SX series)
Cooling air filter mats
Ambient air used for cooling is contaminated to some degree, but the filter mats through which the air is drawn into the cabinet prevent the cooler from clogging.
Champion offers a wide range of oil injected screw compressors, piston compressors and a complete air treatment range.
Our compressed air solutions are sold and serviced through a worldwide distribution and reseller network and are used for applications in the industrial and craft sectors.
We rely on regional distribution for local expertise in the compressor market!
Market conditions and industries can vary from region to region, and as the Champion brand develops and begins to market new products and technologies, it is critical that our sales channel partners, or distributors, are fully engaged in the local market in order to maximise sales opportunities.
Industrial manufacturing relies heavily on pressure supplied by Champion compressors – and compressed air is just as important. There are a number of applications to be found in most industries, such as pick-and-place operations, pneumatic conveying, or drying and forming, with bulk and fluid transfer being another important area of our business.
We place great emphasis on providing professional aftermarket support to make sure our customers get maximum benefit from using our pumps and compressors.
Compressed Air Applications
Compressed air (commonly referred to as ‘Industry’s Fourth Utility’) supplies power for many different manufacturing operations. It supplies motive force and is preferable to electricity as it is both safer and more convenient. For the production line, Champion offers pneumatic tools that are convenient for industrial production due to their low power – weight ratio.
– Spray finishing equipment: Air is used to vaporise paint for application to components and products.
– Air operated tools: Preferable to electric tools as they are light and easy to handle.
– Air operated lifting equipment: Small and compact, air hoists can be used for a multitude of lifting operations.
– Shot blasting: Air is used to propel grit or shot for blasting and cleaning operations
– Cooling & heating: Air is used in a vortex tube to create high volumes of cool air for industrial cooling processes, Vortex tubes can also be reverse flowed to produce high temperature air used in heating processes.
– Cleaning: Air is used for cleaning processes in manufacturing facilities.
ABAC is renowned for its full competitive piston compressor ranges for DIY, professional and industrial markets. Plug and play air solutions with a quality label, always available and ready to use!
– Direct Driven, one stage and two stage
– Occasional, intermittent and frequent use
– Air displacement: from 130 to 2800 l/min
– Vessel size: from 0 to 900l
– HP: from 1,5 to 20
ABAC screw compressors
Compressed air made easy, even for the most demanding applications. Whenever continuous air flow is needed, ABAC screw compressors are a safe investment . ABAC screw compressors are silent, 30% more efficient than piston compressors and offer you a much longer lifetime thanks to less vibration and fewer moving parts. Robustness and reliability are key with the new generation, providing you full peace of mind!
– MICRON 2-15kW: Less is more!
– SPINN 2,2-15kW: Meet your new workmate
– FORMULA Series: Premium modularity or Powerful compact generation. from 5.5 to 75 KW.
– Genesis 5,5-22kW: The reference workstation
Quality Air Solutions
For an advanced lifetime and enhanced efficiency your equipment and tools, ABAC has developed Quality Air Solutions going from source to point of use. This includes compressed air and condensate treatment for high air quality and efficiency.
– DRY range.
– Oil Water separators WS
– AIRnet, Distribution made easy and reliable.
AIR TREATMENT UNIT:
Syntesi® is an important milestone achieved by Metal Work, the result of thirty years’ experience producing air-treatment units. It has been studied in minute detail to obtain the best possible performance in a reduced space and with limited weight. The capacity is much higher than that of other units of the same size. This modular unit features a very simple yet effective system that requires no brackets, stay bolts or yoke for assembling the elements. The basic version of Syntesi® incorporates numerous functions that arenot provided or are only optional with traditional units. Examples are padlockable knobs, additional pneumatic ports on the front and back, flow options from left to right or vice versa, regulators with compensation system – which are accurate even when the upstream pressure changes, with rapid downstream pressure relief – full indelible marking, automatic condensate drain even in size 1, and 360° visual inspection of oil and condensate levels. The basic materials, technopolymer and nickelplated brass have excellent corrosion resistance. An anti-corrosion version is available with stainless steel components (screws, plates) or Geomet®- reated ones (regulator springs).
ACTUATORS & CYLINDERS:
The cylinders have been designed for use with unlubricated air, in which case no maintenance is required. If lubricated air is used, lubrication must be continuous because the additional lubrication removes the lubricant applied at the factory. With reference to ISO/DIN 8573-1, the compressed air to use is class 4-7-4, i.e.:
– Solid particles/m3, classe 4: max 10.000 1 , d , 5 μm
– Humidity classe 7: CW # 0.5 g/m3
– Oil classe 4: Concentration total oil # 5 mg/m3
Gasket material: Some families of Metal Work cylinders are available with gaskets made of different materials.
Polyurethane: the best in terms of long-life, resistance to wear and reduced friction.
NBR: These gaskets have a shorter life than polyurethane gaskets. However, they are recommended for use in environments causing the formation of water condensate, such as tropical climates, where polyurethane gaskets may tend to deteriorate quickly due to hydrolysis.
FKM/FPM: Can withstand temperatures as high as 150°C. This makes them ideal for use on rodless cylinders, high-speed applications, involving high temperatures at the sliding lips.
Push-in fittings by Metal Work are the best elements for connecting pipes and actuators. Quick and easy to use, the Metal Work push-in fitting can be re-used thousands of times without affecting the pneumatic and mechanicalseal in any way. It comes in various configurations and guarantees a virtually unlimited, highly flexible use. The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release. In the fittings, the release bushing has patented screwdriver slots to facilitate release in applications not accessible to the fingers. Configurations RL19, RL21, RL22, RL23, RL23M, RL24, Rl44, and RL49 (except for Ø5), have a ring for fixing to the wall asymmetrically in order to contain the head of a screw within the overall dimensions of the fitting.
Cylinder with piston rod: as a compact cylinder, short stroke cylinder, flat cylinder, round cylinder, miniature cylinder, cartridge cylinder or stainless steel cylinder.
Specified types in accordance with the ATEX directive are suitable for explosive atmospheres or are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and therefore particularly easy to clean.
- Connection: M5, M7, G1/8, G1/4, G3/8, G1/2
- For tubing outside diameter: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 mm
- Push-in sleeve: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 mm
- Ambient temperature: 0 … 150° C
- Threaded connection: G thread with sealing ring.
- Suitable for vacuum.
- Push-in fittings.
- Push-in connectors.
- Push-in bulkhead connectors.
- Push-in connectors with push-in sleeves.
- Push-in bulkhead fittings.
- Solid metal design.
- Highly resistant to temperature and pressure.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- FDA compliant.
- Outside diameter: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22, 28 mm
- Outside diameter:1/8″,5/32″,3/16″,1/4″,5/16″,3/8″,1/2″,5/8″ Standard O.D.
- Operating medium: Compressed air, Vacuum, Water.
- Material: Polyamide, Polyvinyl chloride, Perfluoroalkoxy- alkane, Polyethylene, Polyurethane.
- DUO tubing.
- 2 pieces of tubing welded together side by side.
AIR PIPING SYSTEM ALR
- High quality aluminum piping system for compressed air.
- Labor saving fast and easy to install and modify.
- Energy efficientsmooth passages & sealed connections supply highly efficient air flow for life-long energy savings.
- Superior air quality ALR’s non-corrosive materials deliver cleaner air that prolongs the life of air tools & equipment.
- Performance ALR’s durable, shock-resistant components help build a lasting, high performance compressed air piping system.
- Versatile the ALR system can also be used for Nitrogen gas and other inert gases.